Register your carer support group!
Please complete the form below to register your carer support group with the together program. Registration is open to all carer support groups within NSW that are attended by carers of people with disability.
You can also register your carer support group over the phone by calling 02 9280 4744 and asking for the together team.
Registered carer support groups will have opportunities for:
- Support group facilitator debriefing via peer support tele-meetings.
- Education and training for support group facilitators to lead groups and for group members on a broad range of relevant topics.
- Guest speakers to address group by request.
- Referral where appropriate to other supports.
- Promotion via the together program website and support group network.
- Networking between carer support groups across NSW.
- Facilitator Forum attendance.
- Material support for the support group.
Some carer support groups are eligible for some small financial support. Your local Regional Assisting Organisation will identify which carer support groups in your area can best benefit from this small funding.
If you are starting up a new carer support group you may like to visit our Starting a Group page for additional information.
Carers NSW will use this information for the purposes of reviewing your eligibility to join the together program. Your information will be provided to a Regional Assisting Organisation in your Local Health District for them to provide possible local assistance. Please advise Carers NSW if you do not wish this to occur.